Read a Book Day, but that's just a clever ruse. See, for Daria that's every day, so in reality she's failing to celebrate Fight Procrastination Day! Unless reading is the task she's refusing to put off until later, in which case I have a splitting headache already from trying to follow my own logic. Never mind; I'm going to go read a book.
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "Kevin Thompson knew that he was a lot of things but smart wasn't one of them."
- Coffee, by Zetor (part 2i): "Stacy's laughter broke Daria out of her thoughts. 'Small talk is kind of hard when you've just shared something so heavy, huh?' Daria chuckled, relieved Stacy was having the same issue. 'It doesn't help that we went to high school together.'"
- Daria's Creepy Dates, by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "There was a knock at the front door. 'Daria, your date's here!' Jake called out. He quickly navigated to his camera app and started recording a video; after all, this was his kiddo's very first date, and he wanted to have a record of it forever."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 27): "Roger was still awestruck by not only meeting Albus Dumbledore, learning that Helen was The Boy Who Lived's guardian and meeting the head of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, but he did manage to apport HJ, Helen, and himself back to the Alley."
- Is It Over Yet?, Part I, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Quinn and Lindy are having pizza and catching up. Lindy said 'Thanks for taking me out for pizza. What's the occasion?' Quinn said 'I just wanted some one on one girl time with someone other than Daria, Stacy or Sandi for a change. What have you been up to lately?'"
- Jay Lane, by ST91 (parts 1 - 3): "Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! Relentless the alarm rang, waking Jay Lane out of his sleep. Slowly and reluctantly, the 16-year-old boy opened his eyes." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 21): "'Once I got home, I parked myself under the shower and stayed there for at least an hour.' Jodie grumbled as she and Mack sat with the Barbies at their usual lunch table."
- The Things We've Learned So Far, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Esra pulled open the uncommonly huge, washing machine-sized bag of popcorn down in the middle of the commons room as several of her fellow Legion Academy students dove in."
- The Truth Seeker, by Rémi (part 11): "Casa Lane, Jane's room. Quinn is still flailing her arms angrily at Trent, without much result. Trent is busy protecting himself. Jane sighs. Jane : Okay, that's enough, Quinn."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 147): "'Yeahhhh!!' It was a four alarm fire, or at least you would have thought so."