David Copperfield's birthday, but it's Ruttheimer the Prestidigitator who owes his act to the famous stage magician. If nothing else, Kevin is very good at making Mr. DeMartino's good mood vanish in an instant.
Today is also both Working Parents Day and National Guacamole Day, so I hope Helen and Jake don't work too hard or else they might miss the guacamole. Then again, considering what happened the last time the Morgendorffers had guacamole, that might be for the best.
- Follow the news on the 70+ fires, explosions and gas leaks in northeastern MA.
- Theorize about the political leanings of TV/film characters.
- Captain Marbles wonders why pajamas have pockets.
- Discuss the new season of American Horror Story in the thread.
- Share your thoughts on the upcoming TV series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
- Temppeli shares his DIY movie project.