Dead Stacy Rowe Day on this very blog. It never achieved national holiday status, but judging from how badly Stacy tends to be treated in fanfic it seems to have a pretty devoted local following. So, celebrate today by thinking of new ways to make Stacy hyperventilate with fear. Go on, it'll be fun! As long as you aren't Stacy, that is.
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 5): "Erin checked her watch again. Twenty minutes, was twenty minutes too long to wait? She checked the name at the restaurant, again. Yes, she was in the right places, at the right time. So he was late."
- Helen's Odyssey (Quinn, Season 5), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Helen is seated at her desk and looks miserable. She's alone with her thoughts.. How did I get to this? My lifelong dream of making partner has turned into a nightmare." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Superiors, by ST91 (parts 12 - 15): "Anyone who knew Robert Ramirez had only good things to say about him. Tall, handsome, muscular, kind, well-mannered. The compliments were wasted on him." (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15)
- The Truth Seeker, by Rémi (parts 8 - 10): "Quinn and Tom are sitting together at a café. They have been talking for a while. Tom : What a story ! Hallucinogenic berries, uh ? Was your sister really trying to get rid of you?" (Part 9) (Part 10)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 146): "Sandi had been bombarded with questions regarding the first Legion dinner."