Rin Tin Tin, whose cartoon doppelganger Leary is pictured at right. Of course, like the original Leary, both dogs are now long gone, but were replaced multiple times. Yikes, that went dark fast.
Speaking of depressing, since today is TV Dinner Day you might consider eating one yourself. Jane would, except that she's saving it for Thanksgiving.
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (parts 2 and 3): "Brittany always broke up with him first, never vice versa. Most of the time, it was for the same reasons: he'd forgotten their anniversary, he'd missed her phone calls, he'd looked at some girl for too long. In short, he was his usual oblivious self. This time, however, it was because she couldn't 'deal with him' anymore." (Part 3)
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 10): "Daria sat in the library watching the feeds from the two rescuers sent out to what she though of as 'the mysterious craft from outer space.'"
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 5): "In Erin's opinion it was ridiculously early as she parked her car in front of Michelle's house. She checked the address again and wondered how Michelle owned a house in the outer suburbs of Boston."
- First Day on Campus, by bored engineer (COMPLETE!): "After spending several hours of her life waiting in a line in an unconditioned college bookstore, Daria's nominally limited patience has waned."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 28): "Helen and HJ got a surprise when they stepped outside their hotel the next morning. It was cold and windy. 'We'd better dress warmly,' said Helen. 'It's likely to be chilly where we're going.'"
- Is It Over Yet?, Part II, by WildDogJJ (part 1): "Quinn, Jim and his brother, Chris are at the kitchen table having dinner. Tony, Jim and Chris' father, is with them because he just showed up and forced Jim to let him in. Tense doesn't even begin to describe how Jim and Chris are feeling. Tony immediately spits out his food."
- Jay Lane, by ST91 (parts 4 - 6): "'Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?' Mack asked rhetorically. The cold rage clear in his voice. 'Come on Mack don't make a scene, we were just talking.'"
- The Legion vs. Doctor Diabolical!, by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "It was a hot sunny day, and Legionnaires Sandi, Quinn, Stacy, Jodie, Julia, Daria, and Karen were enjoying a quiet day hanging out at the park. All of them were dressed casually in shorts and t-shirts and sandals since none of them were expecting anything out of the ordinary."
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 22): "Pinning her daughter's essay to the refrigerator door, Helen cried out triumphantly, 'There it is for all to see!' 'The Door of Honor.' Daria quipped sarcastically."
- The Truth Seeker, by Rémi (part 12): "Dr. Calan's office. Dr. Calan is listening to Quinn with sympathy as she's pouring her heart out. Tears are escaping Quinn's eyes as she talks."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Lawndale High School Gossip Thread), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "SONIA: Like oh my gawd! Did you hear what happened? MELISSA: What Soni? SONIA: You know that one girl, Brooke?"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 148): "'And like,' Stacy said, 'the guy comes up to me with his eyes wide open and he says, incredulously, "you know who Reno Nevada is?" As if I was some kind of bimbo. And my thought was like, "Dude - there are like eleven movies, all of the novelizations, the freaking car-TOON! There are yak herders in Mongolia who know who Reno Nevada is!"'"