Johnny Appleseed Day, although it's possible that he's just trying to find a good replacement for the Tommy Sherman Memorial Tree/Crutch. I am deeply skeptical of Kevin's farming skills, but whatever keeps him happy and occupied is fine with me.
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (parts 7 and 8): "Daria really should've known that a simple trip to the convenience store would not go easily. She managed to wrangle up a four pack of toilet paper for her dad but she'd barely made it out of the store before she was confronted by the masses." (Part 8)
- Aunt Daria (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Szcz (part 2): "'Which year is this cool guy at?' 'Quinn, it is a teacher. Too '60 clothes. Also he's not rich.'"
- Bad Influence (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jim have sat Tommy down in the living room for a very stern lecture. Quinn said 'Cussing out your teacher!!! What the hell!?!' Tommy said 'But Shane told me I was cool.'" (Part 3)
- Coffee, by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "The remainder of the movie played out quicker than Daria would have preferred. As the credits rolled across the screen, Stacy sat up and stretched, letting out a long yawn. 'Excuse me,' she said, the last of the yawn working its way into her voice."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 46 - 49): "The Morgendorffers returned to the motel and ate a late breakfast. Afterwards. They went back to their rooms, Helen enjoining her daughters to look around and make sure they didn't leave anything behind, and then loaded their luggage. They then checked out, strapped Veronica into her booster seat, then set off for the road that would take them to Virginia." (Part 47) (Part 48) (Part 49)
- Tales from the Crypt: Who was Texting Me?, by xXSlasherXx (part 1): "Football practice must've been running long, because Kevin had never been this late to pick her up on date night. It was a Friday night and Kevin was two hours late. Brittany was positively livid."
- The Temptation of Tom Sloane, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Cedars of Lawndale Mental Health Unit. Quinn is entering the visitation room. Daria is there waiting for her, sitting on a sofa. She is still wearing her straightjacket and has a vacant look on her face."