Today is a new holiday that I have created all by myself. I call it Dead Stacy Rowe Day. It celebrates all of the Daria fanfic in which the human doormat, Stacy Rowe, dies, which I think everyone will agree is worth a cheer or two.
Now why, you ask, did I pick this particular date? It happens to be the day after Labor Day, the date on which one of the most famous Dead Stacy Rowe stories takes place: Angelinhel's "Crimson Sunset." Click the link and enjoy.
While you're at it, here are some of the other fine Dead Stacy Rowe stories that have been offered to Daria fandom over the years.
- Yui Daoren's "The Emancipation of Stacy Rowe"
- Austin Covello's "The Death of Stacy"
- Brother Grimace's "Forever Sleeping Beauty"
- and two by me: "The Two of Them" and "Stacy in Hell"
P.S. The alter ego is of Stacy Rowe as a Keane girl. She looks so cute, you just want to put her in your pocket, take her home, and throw her in a vat of acid! Such fun!
ATTENTION: This is a humor article. It is meant to be humorous. Do not attempt to throw anyone living who is named Stacy Rowe into a vat of acid. I am talking only about the cartoon character, who deserves it.
In other news, Legendeld talks about creating original Daria characters, and breitasparrow shows three of the funniest "home movies" of Daria characters ever, thanks to Sims!
- Girls Together Sarcastically #4: Closets Are for Hangups, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): “I don't know, Daria,” Jane Lane said from behind the drum kit. “That's an awful lot of time changes for one song.” (PPMB)
- A Simple Makeup Kit, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): How does Daria know how to put on makeup? Here is the (should have been canon) story.
- John Lane 36: Promises, by Richard Lobinske (Part 5): Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh, Daria's gonna do it, huh huh huh huh huh huh!
- On the Couch, by durgarox (Part 2): “Guitar Hero?!” Jane sputtered, “This is what you call band practice?”
- Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Dawn of a New Nightmare (COMPLETE!): A silent but deadly emission—er, submission—from WacoKid.
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (Part 6): "I come over to see how your makeup work was going and find you dying.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Just look around and tell me what you see. . . .
- Two Aunts, by legendeld (Parts 2 and 3): “I’m sure your mother is already worried I’ll give one of you two gay germs or something." (Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh, Amy's gonna do it, huh huh huh huh huh huh!)