And now for some overdue fanfic. Note: I have completely lost count of how many Tales of the Ringbearer stories there are.
- Is It Graduation Yet? by MandeeMistress (Part 7): Daria couldn’t think of a comeback. She used her elbow instead. It spoke pretty clearly, knocking Monique right in the jaw.
- Promises, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): It's prom night, and we all know what that means!
- Schismatic, by Smileyfax (Part 4): Secrets are revealed in the darkness. The tale is almost at an end.
- Data Dump, by CINCGREEN (Part 2): "Pardon me. Are you all right?" Daria looked up from her scribbling. It was another orange machine.
(This space for rent. No, actually, just haven't gotten around to filling it. Okay, dinner is delayed, so here goes:)
- Falling Into College 64: This is Now, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): "So, you're the famous Sandi."
- The Heather/Damsel Chronicles: Clique, Clique, Boom, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): “I didn’t start the fight,” Heather said. “No, but you certainly finished it," said her mother. "You sent four girls to the infirmary.”
- Invading, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 1): Captain America smirked as she found the criminal hiding under a desk. "Now, you must understand, I am in a hurry. It sounds like the world's in danger or something. I am going to miss today's SSW." She kicked the man in the ribs and took his gun away. "That infuriates me."
- Iron Chef: Glittering Lawndale, from TheSecretSharer: Brittany Taylor stood on top of a table. "Yeahhh! Lawndale Lions are going to State! Wooo!" She took off her helmet and spun it around her taped fingers. [Interesting little round robin getting started here. TAG]
- The Other Side of Time: A Father's Legacy, by The Sidhe (COMPLETE!): “It seems to be a characteristic of Rawlings men to go and fight battles while seriously wounded. Like father, like son, I suppose."
- Shell, by magnuskrauss (COMPLETE!): She tried to make the nightmares go away, but she never could.
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (Part 10): “You know she isn’t really going to cut your fingers off if you touch me, right?”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "I have taken the liberty of adjusting your cell phones to put me on speed dial," said Nyarlathotep to Daria and Jane.
- Stuck Inside of Lawndale with the Metafic Blues Again, by Gregor Samsa (Part 2): By good fortune, a subplot just happens to emerge! (*TO BE CONTINUED WHENEVER GREGOR SAMSA STOPS BEING LAZY*)
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Journey's Debt, by legendeld (Part 2): "Almost every power our Rings have seems to have been duplicated through technical means.” “So that’s bad.” "Very bad."
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Bad Apple, by Doggieboy (Part 1): The invisibility glamour he used worked like a charm, but he had to be careful not to stare at anyone. He knew that almost anyone could feel a stare.
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Redemption, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): "At this time, your request for reinstatement is denied."
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Corrupted Adaptation, by magnuskrauss (COMPLETE!): When the going gets tough, the tough get . . . Beavis. "FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Corrupted Adaptation: Prequel, by magnuskrauss (EVEN MORE COMPLETE!): He understood why he would never see home again. But that didn't mean that he wouldn't miss it.
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "All women are dangerous, unless you approach them the right way."
- Two Aunts, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): Jane leaned over. “Your parents are doing it,” she whispered.
- Two Wrongs Make a Right, by magnuskrauss (Parts 1 to 9): Trent knew this could only end badly. [Heh heh heh heh.... great story! TAG]
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 31): “...so there is nothing like the right weight. Or the right height. Only what is right for you.” (PPMB)