NEW: Interested in what the Ringbearers actually look like? Check out this PPMB thread.
Quick fanfic wrap-up:
- Ill Will, by Medea42 (COMPLETE!): Monique sat in the coffee shop, looking ghostly. Trent realized he hadn’t seen her in full daylight since she’d moved back to Lawndale. [Nice alternate view of "Ill."--TAG]
- Dealing with the Real World, by magnuskrauss (Parts 1, 2, and 3): "Have you been taking your meds?" Daria asked. Amy smiled and held up three fingers. "That's five, right?" [A
potentiallywicked, evil tale. Moar plz.—TAG]
- Farmyard Funnies, Part 4, by Deref (continued): This is wrong, bad wrong, in so many ways. Thank God it has nothing to do with me.
- Mobius Strip, by legendeld (Part 4): Quinn summed a door and stepped through, then tapped Jane gently on the shoulder and spoke. “It’s not a joke."
- One More Try, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): Someone finds the direct way to Quinn's heart. It's through her stomach.
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Michael, by Brother Grimace (Part 1): The waitress turned back, smiling as the man looked up at her with those brown eyes that she found sad and fascinating. “They call me Michael.”
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): “They just want to check me for horns or splash holy water on me.”
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Birthright, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): The memory flashed through her mind, the decayed faces and hands reaching for her. She slipped found herself falling upward.
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Journey's Debt, by legendeld (Parts 8 and 9): "We don't have to beat them, we just have to keep them here," Lee said, looking at the floating armada that was growing closer and closer.
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Neighborhood Improvement, by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): “Mayor, with the drastic drop in crime in the Duncan neighborhood, will you press for more police layoffs in Rockport?”
Plus. . . .