home and listen to my
the opening to
"Come as You Are."
—Jane Lane, in "The Invitation"
Nirvana's Nevermind was released this day seventeen years ago. Seems like yesterday.
- Bait and Switch, by medea42 (COMPLETE AND REVISED!): "Since you, Kevin, are our record setting quarterback and you, Daria, are the first person to maintain a 4.0 at Lawndale High in ten years, we want you to attend this event together." (This tale is updated from its 2001 appearance.)
- Give and Take, by slowlygoinginsane (Parts 2 and 3): Sitting in his car, Anthony DeMartino fidgeted constantly. It had been a long time sense he had a woman over at his house that wasn’t related. Now Daria would be there.
- Liquid Diet, by Smileyfax (Part 2): Silent tears burned salty trails down Sandi's cheeks. What had happened last night...she had died. She had died, and nothing would ever be the same.
- Trent's Equation, by medea42 (COMPLETE!): As he belted "Ow, My Face!" Trent contemplated how all emotional satisfaction in the last three years came ultimately from Daria or Jane.
- Data Dump, by CINCGREEN (Parts 4 and 5): Daria and Sandi discover things are not getting any better. In fact....
- Falling Into College 64: This Is Now, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "Hey man, hybrid cars don't grow on trees." "Nor do low-volume toilets."
- Farmyard Funnies, Part 4, by Deref (Part 2 of Epilogue): [I am so going to regret reading this. I know I will.—TAG]
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes 13.3, by Brother Grimace (teaser): “You were – you sounded – I like boys - I’m not going out with Jane!”
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Alternate Future 01: Qualification, by psychotol (COMPLETE!): I don't recall the Army being like this, but Tiffany is in the Navy, so . . . *
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Alternate Future 02: Investigation, by psychotol (COMPLETE!): Tina Dandrel looked around the party venue in the Luther building, Lexcorp's corporate headquarters. Only Tina's real name is Tiffany Blum-Deckler. *
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes Alternate Future 03: Crystal Clear, by psychotol (COMPLETE!): "We need you to ascertain and verify the location of the soul crystal that contains Lou Cypher.”
- Lost and Found, by magnuskrauss (parts 2, 3, and 4): "Please don't do anything....kinky."
- Mobius Strip, by legendeld (Part 3): Quinn tried to not panic but that didn’t last long. A few hours of screaming did wonders to make it worse.
- The Other Side of Time: Unfinished Business, by The Sidhe (Parts 1 and 2): Bad people just bring out the best in us, don't they?
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Decompression, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): “There they are!” a hulking, muscular Cuban Ringbearer called out, Quintessence swirling around his body as he lead the charge across the desert skies. “My God – it’s like the beginning of the Great Zack Walkabout…”
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Doorway to the Supernatural, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (COMPLETE!): "We have detected trouble in D-1967. There's a gateway to a Hell Dimension we have yet to identify."
- Tales of the Ringbearers #??: Null Again, by legendeld (COMPLETE!): The Null's physical nature drew life force from human bodies like leeches draining blood. Leaving the host to live on is torment until their body fell to dust.
- Jörmungandr, by TAG (up to Part 12): This one's going kinda slow, but hope you enjoy it anyway. (PPMB) (SFMB)
* Contains mature content. Brace yourself.