- Daria Wars, Episode One: The Lawndale Menace, by Ninth Doctor Fan (Part 5): Begun in March 2007, the saga continues at last.
- Give and Take, by slowlygoinginsane (Part 4): Daria woke in a sweat, she couldn’t remember much of her dream, all she knew was that Tony was there.
- Data Dump, by CINCGREEN (Part 6): Daria trusted her books. She ran her fingers over a copy of Imitation of Christ. “Ah, Thomas,” she said, “you never let me down.”
- John Lane 36: Promises, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "Not just no, Hell no."
- Lost and Found, by magnuskrauss (Part 5): "Trent had to chain him to the bathroom sink so he'd know where the bathroom was."
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Let Vengeance Ring, by Richard Lobinske (Part 1): "I am not one of you, Ringwraith, but I will take your ring from your cold, dead finger," Daria said.
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Journey's Debt (Part 7): “It appears to be a dimensional rift. I’m detecting multiple universes beyond it.”
- Tales of the Ringbearers: A Rookie Mistake, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Daria smiled a crooked smile. “It… was… delicious."