I apologize to everyone at PPMB and elsewhere for not always leaving comments on your stories. Things are usually a little overwhelming for me at home, so I post a few notes, then realize I'll never get anything done unless I do the blog, write on my story, etc. However, I will try to do better and give more feedback, even if it's just "YAY!" Or I'll put something here while promoting your tale to the world. Whatever.
Now the update, but I did add more news-type stuff to the previous post, so be sure to read that, too. (And click on Jane to get the "big picture," too!)
- Daria: A Dream of Good, by Project Pegasus (Part 2): "No, I’ve changed my mind; I’m no longer interested in pedophilia or incest." [Not what you think! Check it out—TAG]
- Is It Graduation Yet? by MandeeMistress (Part 6): Not even a day into my relationship, and he’s going to leave me, thought Daria.
- Schismatic, by Smileyfax (Part 3): "Dad, can I have a thousand dollars?" The world of a very damaged Daria. What happened? More to come.
- Two Girls, One Financial Institution, by Smileyfax (Part 1): Naughty title, but much blood and violence on the way, oh yes.
- Data Dump: The World of "Manna," by CINCGREEN (Part 1): “Daria Morgendorffer003, please step to the red line.” The robot extended a mechanical hand and pointed to the appropriate stripe. [Really good!—TAG]
- A Death in the Family, by magnuskrauss (COMPLETE!): A funeral and a WTF???? Big fun, this one.
- Falling Into College 64: This is Now, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): Realizing who else was missing, Jake said, "Hey, what happened to Leary?" "He's staying at the Wolfspirit Dog Retreat," Willow said. "Where he can get in touch with his inner nature and run with a pack. Leary really enjoys staying there when we have to go out of town." [Excellent follow-on to "That Was Then, This Is Dumb."—TAG]
- Heartless (Evil Jane serial), by NightGoblyn (continued): Here there be monsters, indeed. Nasty story, gotta love it.
- The Heather/Damsel Chronicles 1:11 - Clique, Clique Boom, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): “I want her ****ing head on a ****ing spike decorating my ****ing lawn!” Heather snarled.
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (Part 9): "Shake your butt for the boys on your own time"—Rayne runs into boy problems.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): In the Special Collections Vault of Orne Library, Miskatonic University, Arkham, Massachusetts, Daria and Jane have a special audience with someone they will probably regret meeting, assuming they live beyond the next few seconds.
- Tales of the Ringbearers #10: Hungry is the Night, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): “I think it’s a little late to save the city of Townsville,” Heather said.
- Tales of the Ringbearers #11: A New Assignment, by Doggieboy (COMPLETE!): “That’s her!” he said. “That’s the girl! Who is she?”
- Tales of the Ringbearers #12: Journey's Debt, by legendeld (Part 1): "...and of course one for having sex in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House.”
- Two Aunts, by legendeld (Part 6): My, looks like everyone is getting caught in a compromising position—except Helen and Jake! And a very naughty line or two as well.
- Two Wrongs Make A Right, by magnuskrauss (parts 1 to 6): She reached for the alarm clock. 6:01 AM. But the date was wrong. (Or was it?)
- Unnamed story, by JPalmer53 (COMPLETE!): An introductory tale with a 9/11 theme, from a new fan.
- Unnamed story, by magnuskrauss (may as well be COMPLETE!): A wicked little SF-crossover that is finished as is, since you clearly see where it is going. (Heh heh heh heh....)