Sixty-two years ago today, the English singer/songwriter/reality TV star Ozzy Osbourne was born. Considered by many to be the "Godfather of Heavy Metal," Ozzy is also infamous for once biting the head off a dove. DeMartino's alter ego isn't exactly a reference to that specific incident, but it seems to fit here. Plus, who knows? Maybe ol' Tony has written a few heavy metal songs of his own.
- Outpost Daria has been updated! Thanks, Martin!
- Deref may be spending some time in France, Boston, MA, and Oshkosh, WI next year. Will you be able to join him?
- Kael Seoras will (probably) have her Junior Recital for Bachelor of Music Performance on February 11th. Good luck!
- Quiverwing has earned her Licentiate in Economics! Congratulations!
- MartinUK has started a thread about The Ashes, which is apparently related to some sport called cricket. ;)
- Lots of new Iron Chefs in the Creative Writing forum! Lawndale State, A Sparkle, The Prom, Merry Un-Christmas, and Why is Jake hugging Daria?.