Yesterday was Valentine's Day, but today is Singles Awareness Day, also known as Singles Appreciation Day. This holiday may have been celebrated by Daria right up until the episode "Dye! Dye! My Darling" or by Jane right after the episode "Dye! Dye! My Darling." Either way, the "SAD" acronym is apt there.
I wonder what the Holiday Island version of Singles Awareness Day is like. A swinging bachelor(ette)? Someone who moans about how she or she will never find that special someone? Or maybe someone who just walks around pointing and saying, "Hey, look! A single person!"
Today is also Half-Priced Candy Day, one of several observances throughout the year. Go forth and celebrate by grabbing all of the clearance chocolate you can get your hands on! Or at least, whatever's left once I've gotten to it first.
- MartinUK has posted pictures from his trip to Amsterdam!
- breitasparrow started a thread about art and other people's responses to it.
- Charles RB wonders what the show might have been like if some of the early production prototypes had been used. He also asks, just WHO did the replacement music for the Daria DVDs?
- Lord Yellowtail shares his thoughts about a Daria/The Question fusion.
- Brother Grimace posted a new Iron Chef in the Creative Writing forum: Worldburner: Judith vs. Jim Vitale!
- A bunch of hilarious macros are being posted in The Easel. Check them out, and maybe even add your own!