On this day in 1962, the Friendship 7 was launched. The pilot, John Glenn, became the first American and third person to orbit the Earth. Astronaut Jodie salutes him, although you've got to wonder about that smirk on her face. Either she just spotted some hot alien beefcake or she's relieved to have finally found a way to get away from her many extracurricular activities.
- RLobinske shares an important discovery: Bacon Toothpaste!
- Various posters share their experiences with weddings, whether at night or any time.
- Have you played The Great Gatsby NES Game? You must see it to believe it.
- It's starting to look like Daria won't be in the Beavis and Butt-Head revival. This is a disappointment to some hopeful fans, but probably a relief to Daria herself.
- Want to talk zombies? Of course you do.
- Wassersauefer wonders, what would the Daria cast drink?
- Important fanfic announcement! Worldburner CLOSES on May 1!
- Gjork is looking for Beavis & Butt-Head/Daria crossovers. Share 'em if you've got 'em!
- What should HolyGrail2007 write next? Post or vote in the poll!
- Any and all artists should check out Dork's draw thread for practice and critique!