Happy Pi Day, everyone! Today you can celebrate by deriving a circle's circumference from its diameter, calculating the value of pi to five million digits, or (like I plan to) cheating and just eating some pie.
I suspect that Jane, with her less-than-stellar math grades, will choose that last one as well. Although she might prefer a pizza pie, especially one with a pretty large circumference.
And now for some non-math-related fandom news!
- People are expressing their concern and sharing news about the Japanese earthquake and its aftereffects.
- Discuss March Madness in this thread.
- CR85747 wonders about "Bad Ass High" and Daria's "bad attitude."
- Want to appreciate live music? Here's the place to do it!
- OverlordMikey has started a 12 POVs Challenge.