Daria and Tom look miserable because they forgot today was National Cheese Pizza Day and seem to have accidentally ordered pizza with toppings but no cheese. Must be the Fashion Club special.
Today is also Be Late for Something Day, and Trent will get right on that just as soon as he remembers what it was he was supposed to be late for.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 21): "He sat on the edge of the bed, looking around. This was home, where they had lived together for the last two and a half years."
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 73): "In the darkened basement that had once served as the Mafia's headquarters, Roan Breckenridge sat in a chair sitting opposite of the young man who had invited her: Dmitri Vagin."
- Mine Origins, by Vukodlak (part 4): "'What!?' Jake screeched squeezing the box of Moo Goo Gai Pan and sending all over the table. 'Who did this I'll kill him!'"
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 17): "Brittany continued her presentation: 'A top cheerleader has to have good bounce, swing and volume.' Jane smirked and said: 'And that's just the hair. O.K., Brittany, what's the next item on the agenda?'"
- Star Trek: Daria - Resurrection, by echopapa (part 10): "Daria was finally able to excuse herself and return to her table with Counselor Troi who had been watching her encounter with Worf with amusement. 'Whew!' said Daria. 'Is he usually that talkative'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by TheTuxedo (COMPLETE!): "With a whirr, the PC ejected the CD drive, bringing the boy out of his daze. A few clicks on the mouse later, he was staring at the character creation screen."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Morgendorffers as Texan stereotypes), by Tuisto (COMPLETE!): "But then, disturbing this everyday Lawndale High morning came 'The Rumble.' Students would later claim that they felt it before they actually heard it."
- Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (parts 13 and 14): "The Thompson house was a place Sue had never set foot in before that night. It was passable as far as the decor went. The company left a lot to be desired." (Part 14)
- When You Wasn't Famous, by -sam (parts 11 - 13): "'Oh ho!' Prentiss said. 'It sounds like there's a story there.' Harry gave a shrug. 'Not really, I was mates with one of her brothers at Hogwarts so I quickly learned what not to do around Ginny if you don't want to have your own bogeys attack you.'" (Part 12) (Part 13)
- Your Honor (IC: Judge Helen Morgendorffer), by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "'For what!? Helen today is the day of the ceremony! Today you will be appointed associate justice of the Supreme Court by President Clinton!'"