Mother's Day! Helen has to work all day, but that's okay because Quinn has a date and Jake forgot what day it is, anyway. I'm sure Daria's been hard at work in the kitchen whipping up a tasty Mother's Day brunch, though!
Today is also the date that the Morgendorffers' calendar always seems to be stuck on. Is Lawndale in a Groundhog Day-esque time loop in which it's always May 12? Or is the family just too darn lazy to change the calendar? You make the call.
- About to Be Used (IC: Thank God You're Here), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Thank God you're here!' Quinn yelled once the Three J's were inside the Morgendorffer's house."
- Broken, by JoeMerl (parts 1 and 2): "Brian sometimes felt strange even remembering that he had a mother, since he only knew that on other people's word. He often suspected that they were lying to him, and that while Brittany had a mom Brian only had a dad." (Part 2)
- Daria and Jane: On Korean Men Using Makeup (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Jane: 'Guess what's in the news?' Daria: 'What?' Jane: 'Apparently there's a new craze in South Korea, the guys are buying makeup the way the Fashion Club does.'"
- A Date With Quinn, by SacredDust (part 1): "As Duane pulled up in front of the Morgendorffers' house, he tried to remember where the line between fantasy and reality had blurred."
- Death Comes to Lawndale, by PrecambrianStudios (parts 16 - 19): "Nate Ekard was driving towards his favorite club late at night, but at the last moment, he angrily cursed at himself and made a U-turn." (Part 17) (Part 18) (Part 19)
- Depths of Shallowness, by SacredDust (part 1): "It was kind of an accident. I wish I could say it was completely an accident. But that wouldn't be true."
- DW: The Many Doctors (Chapter 15), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "The TARDIS materialised outside the town. 'The Old West,' the Doctor said. 'That's good. Haven't been there for a while,' Felicia said."
- In Deep Water (IC: Daria the Time Lord), by Roentgen (part 2): "'Class,' Mr. DeMartino said, 'I would like you to meet our new student. Bridgette Stone.'"
- Keep Up the Pace (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Daria was going to enter her parents room to ask for some dinner money, but she heard the following exchange: 'Jake, can you go a little bit faster, it's like you can't keep up.'"
- Losers No More , by Shiva (part 16): "Daria and Graham reached the bleachers and parked their butts just in time to hear Upchuck go, 'Now ladies if you're wondering how you're making the Chuckmaster feel. Why... You make me want to SHOUT!"
- Love is a Poison (Iron Chef: Random Love Triangle Challenge!), by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "'Tiffany dear thank you again for inviting me to take a cup of tea, I really needed it.' 'I imagined it Sandi, indeed plan a marriage must be very difficult and tiring.'"
- The Mageborn Cynic Chapter 4, by peetz5050 (part 2): "The maid spoke up voluntarily for the first time, tears in her eyes and a wail in her voice. 'We are all stricken with horror at what has occurred under this roof. The tragic loss of our noble Lady and her boys especially has crushed my heart. Oh! What will become of us all? What will we do? The Duke is dead! The House of Morgendorffer is in ruins!'"
- The Missing Princess, by peapotmaster (part 1): "It was a hot day in Mycroft Hills, as me, Penny Wise, and my fellow girl detectives where getting the latest issue of Girltective Comics Magazine online."
- The Popular Girl Speaks, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Hi, my name is Tori Jericho. I'm currently a Senior at Lawndale High, a few more weeks and I'll be graduating."
- Sandi For Jesus (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'LIKE, REPENT!' Sandi screamed while waving a big sign saying that the End was near, 'THE END IS, SO TOTALLY NEAR!'"
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 7): "'Doctor Morgendorffer, you told me to alert you if there were any new developments in the O'Neill case.'"
- Stuck in a Ruttheimer (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "'Wait,' Daria blurted out, wondering if tinnitus had kicked in yet, 'you're friends with Upchuck?'"
- The Three B's (Iron Chef: Random Love Triangle Challenge!), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Jane was feeling the itch."
- Topless Day (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'Topless Dayyyyyyy!' Ms. Li announced brightly as everyone tried to look away. 'Show your love for Llllllawndale Hiiiigh by going topless!"
- Unnamed story (IC: Thank God You're Here), by Dariclone2 (COMPLETE!): "Daria sighed and slumped her shoulders. It had been another rough day of classes at Raft University and all she wanted to do was get to her apartment and have a long, hot soak. She'd never realized classes would be this challenging in her second year."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "'So Quinn, want to go to a movie?' Stacy asked as she desperately changed out of her now-unfashionable slip dress. To think she'd almost committed a crime like that in front of Quinn! But it was okay--she had a foolproof outfit in mind."