Jake is here to tell us that today is director James Cameron's birthday! Cameron's first hit movie was The Terminator, which is where Jake's alter ego comes from. Now that he's properly equipped for the job, Jake is also going to take care of that squirrel problem once and for all.
- ...and I can take or leave it if I please..., by peetz5050 (part 1): "Helen turned the radio back to a reasonable volume and attempted to match it with her tone. 'Look Kiddo.' She began, not noticing Daria's wince at the soubriquet. 'I know it's not as easy for you to fit in as some people...'"
- Cultural Appreciation (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by DarkDranzer (COMPLETE!): "Kevin: ''Eeeyy, Mista DeMartino! Don gracias yah?' (Kevin wearing an oversized moustache and is gesturing with his thumb and index finger) Mr. DeMartino: (growls in irritation) '...Is it WORTH asking what's WRONG with you at this point?'"
- En el Baile, by SheiAngZuya (COMPLETE!): "Suena la alarma y despierto... uf... es otro estúpido día de escuela pero, ¿Qué hay de nuevo hoy?"
- Frown at the Dead, by Vick Pena (part 2): "The sound of indistinct chattering outside of Daria's room was what made her wake up. It was early, according to her night bed stand clock but, still, she stood up and walked out in her night gown."
- Griffin and Flowers Bank (COMPLETE!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Wow Sandi!' Quinn exclaimed at what her old High School friend was showing her, 'This is really your bank?!'"
- The Invincible Rose, by breitasparrow (deleted scene): "She quietly stepped into the ballroom, lit blue from the full moon outside the windows, and approached the grand piano where Rosalie had fallen asleep alongside the still-awake Jules who was now just playing around with the same few keys."
- Mine Origins, by Vukodlak (part 1): "Daria had no desire to attend this party but it was better then planning the yard sale with her mother. They were moving next year and her parents wanted to offload any excess junk before the move with two or so yard sales, one in the fall and at least one in the spring."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (parts 16 - 18): "As he and Mack waded through the end of day rush for the doors, Matt took a moment to savour the sense of freedom that came with it. There was a gratifying sense of community there too." (Part 17) (Part 18)
- Quiet Observations (IC: Cassandra), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "It was the start of sophomore year at Highland High School, and there was an absence that no one had openly acknowledged."
- Quinn's Code 10: Blue Screen of Sherman, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "'Quinn?' Cindy asked when she opened the door. 'You want to talk about ... ?' Quinn asked, before trailing off. 'Sure,' Cindy said, with slight hesitation."
- Quinn's Code 11: The Geek Hunter, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'They're paintballs, not bullets,' Cindy said. She turned to Quinn. 'There are some FPS tactics we can use...'"
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "All Quinn could think about on her walk to school was how much damage Daria was doing to her reputation. It was bad enough having a brain for an older sister but this was crossing over into entirely new territory."