Spatula Man (or is that Bing? Does anyone care?) wants everyone to know that today is National Radio Day, and also wants to know if anyone would like a free T-shirt. No? Then how about hours of nonstop radio DJ chatter that will drive you completely insane?
Radio fans might enjoy "Radio Free Lawndale," a fanfic written by Ken Tremberth and Erin Mills. SPreeeeeeeechreeeeeech!
- Abattoir Blues (2)- The Killing Moon, by LongSnakeMoan (part 3): "'Well, well, this is a nice surprise. How've ya been doin', Jane?' Oh shit, it's Al. Ever since Anthony spilled the beans that Al's boss wants me for a big job, I've been walking on egg shells waiting for this call."
- Daria, Jane, and a new sick sad world, by SpookyZalost (part 4): "Jane was worried, it had been over a month since she and Daria had encountered the entity, and it was apparent that she had been tricked and she was angry that so far she hadn't found it yet."
- Doctor Who: A New Beginning: A Crashing Time, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Clara Oswald didn't know what to think. The Doctor had regenerated, and then the TARDIS was crashing into something (into what, the Doctor hadn't answered) and then had asked her if she knew how to fly it."
- Happy Ever After, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "If anyone had told the teenage Daria that not only would she attend her ten year High School reunion party, but she would actually be looking forward to it, she would not have believed it for a moment and yet here she was."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 2): "It was past midnight when a very tired Sargent Jack Kain of the Texas Rangers was on his way home after a double shift."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (parts 19 - 21): "Kevin smiled broadly and put one hand up in the air. 'Congrats, man; you made it! The Lawndale Lions! We are going to own the championship this year!'" (Part 20) (Part 21)
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (parts 7 and 8): "Tonight, she was nervous and it was all because of Daria. Quinn was used to competing with other girls. She'd been doing it since she was young. But competing with Daria wasn't the same." (Part 8)
- Riding On The Wind (Iron Chef: Bootless Daria), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "'Lawndale High takes home the State Championships for the third year in a row!' The applause that erupted from the bleachers was almost enough to brighten Quinn's mood. Almost."
- Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (part 7): "Quinn was secretly glad to be rid of them. While it was nice to have cute guys fawning over her at first, their devotion became sickening fast. Couldn't they have their own opinions? It really was true, guys were more immature."