Jake and Mr. Whiskers are both wishing Erwin Schrödinger a happy birthday, as the late physicist was born on this day in 1887. Mr. Whiskers is especially glad to be getting out of that box alive.
This is also International Youth Day, but Daria's not going to be celebrating that one. "Forget it. I don't like kids. I didn't even like kids when I was a kid."
- Tell everyone about your moments of serendipity.
- Which characters could the show have done more with? Give your picks and reasons in the thread.
- A Babylon 5 movie is in the works, and fans are excited! Talk about it in the Weapons of Mass Distraction forum.
- Ask LongSnakeMoan your questions in the new Ask The Author thread.
- Shiva posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Cassandra.