National S'mores Day, although the story she's telling might ruin your appetite. Not me, though. Bring on the chocolatey goodness!
- Abattoir Blues (2)- The Killing Moon, by LongSnakeMoan (part 3): "'You don't have to hide anything from me, Jane. Whatever's on your mind, you can tell me, you know that right?' I know, but there's some shit he doesn't need to know. Why ruin a beautiful friendship with all that kind of stuff?"
- ASPS 2, by PrecambrianStudios (part 20): "'What the hell are you doing?' barked Carlton Daniels. Sitting at her usual spot in the journalism classroom, Zoey flinched at the crack of his voice and looked up from her computer in fright, her hands flying away from the keyboard. 'N-nothing,' she squeaked."
- The Claws of the Cat (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Stacy took one last look at her costume. It was great! It looked just like the Catwoman costume from Batman: The Animated Series. It would be the hit of Lawndale-Comic-Con!"
- Crashteemster (Iron Chef:The Grim Plot Reaper), by malakite (part 3): "It was now much later,Daria thought, though she wasn't sure. She'd fallen asleep again after more doctors had come."
- Daria?! (Iron Chef:The Grim Plot Reaper), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "'Quinn... There is someone at the door for you.' Quinn reluctantly put the book down, and exited the room, and headed down the stairs. She paused at the front door, took a deep breath, and opened it."
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 20): "She sits in a chair watching her clothes go around and around in the dryer. 'I need to talk to some one.' She rubs her arms as she tries and stay calm. 'Not Jane. Or Mary. Some one miles away. Some one who can't tell any one else.'"
- Echoes, by ognawk (part 1): "Ashley Winters was lying front down on his bed. His face was propped up with one hand while he idly flicked through a Fielding course catalogue with the other, deciding what he was going to study for his senior year at the school."
- Forced Impression, by Indigo (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer slumped on the back seat of the car feeling awkward in her unfamiliar clothes as she tried to tune out her father Jake's well intentioned words of encouragement. Her current predicament had begun a week ago back in her old home town of Highland, Texas..."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 10): "Checking the clock Daria noticed Tom should be home any minute, so she set to work preparing a special dinner for just the two of them."
- One by One (Iron Chef:The Grim Plot Reaper), by neonhomer (COMPLETE!): "'All right, Daria, don't start your turn till your front wheels are past the corner. That's it. Now, accelerate as you start to straighten... good. Watch out for the.. Daria!' That was the last thing Helen remembered hearing."
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (parts 2 - 4): "Jane chewed on the end of her pencil while the remains of her previous artistic attempts laid scattered all over the table. She only took Art 1 because Jace claimed it was an easy A." (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Unnamed story (All-Purpose Creative Writing Thread - Three's Company), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "It's pretty interesting. You wouldn't think that oblivion would be so soothing, so delightful. But it was. At least, to her."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by GlitterShrooms (COMPLETE!): "'Hey Daria,' said Jeffy. It was the Monday after him and Tom had come over to her house for dinner. 'Yes?' she replied. 'Well...I...I'm sorry to bother you, but I...' Daria could only sigh."