Daria's wishing Leo Tolstoy a happy (or not, since it's Tolstoy) birthday, as the late Russian author was born on this day in 1828. Amy's probably also interested, since she apparently spent a lot of time reading "weird Russian novels" in her room while growing up. And remember, Tolstoy only made War and Peace so unpleasant so that no one would pester him for a sequel.
- Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (parts 15 - 17): "'Daria, can you tell me the biggest threat for the newborn mages?'" (Part 16) (Part 17)
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 21): "She was still nervous about getting close but she knew she could get close with him. Now it was more about her inexperience and not sure what to expect than fear of getting intimate. Mostly."
- Daria, Jane, and a new sick sad world, by SpookyZalost (part 5): "Suddenly the room began to drop away behind her forcing her to scramble for the chair in hopes of having something to grab onto, as soon as she reached it however the whole room faded into darkness except for the chair which was illuminated by a single solitary light."
- Election Results (IC: Judge Helen Morgendorffer), by Cap (COMPLETE!): "The vehement bitterness in her daughter's voice took Helen by surprise. Daria dropped less than subtle hints to her from time to time about sending resumes to firms in other parts of the country but she never guessed at the depth of raw hatred that Daria felt toward Highland."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 22): "The evening was not going well for Daria, although in hindsight she couldn't honestly say she had any great hopes for it to begin with."
- Tales of the Shadow Senshi: Sailor Mars Proves Her Love, by Erin M. (COMPLETE!): "Rei sat in meditation before the sacred fire. It had only been a few days since Minako had joined their ranks and the five of them together had begun to show the world Usagi's love through the powers of the Sailor Senshi."
- Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (parts 10 - 12): "She expected to uncover some shocking truth about Cassidy's past that would explain her eagerness to help out a total stranger but this didn't explain anything. It was essentially useless." (Part 11) (Part 12)
- When You Wasn't Famous, by -sam (parts 5 - 8): "Harry stood on the dais in a Ministry press room alongside the other starers for the English National Team. He did his best to look interested as Ministry official droned on to members of the press about the team, but it was a lost cause from the jump." (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8)