electric chair in 1890, and Helen and Jake are getting in on the fun. Although it was only in Daria's dream that Ms. Li claimed to have an electric chair with Daria's height specifications, somehow I wouldn't put it past the woman to consider the idea in real life.
On a lighter note, this is also National Root Beer Float Day, so let's all join Jake in enjoying one in a frosty cold mug! Just don't run off and leave your hospitalized daughter alone while you go get it, okay?
- Daria in the Ring, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "He had obviously gotten up before her. No surprise there. But what was this her sense of smell was detecting? Pancakes? Then she started hearing the 'whoosh' of the little espresso maker. The thought came into her mind, 'Hmmm. This may be worth getting up for.'" (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9)
- Daria, Jane, and a new sick sad world, by SpookyZalost (part 3): "It was now just after the new year, Jane was no closer to finding the place she had seen in that strange dream, but there were parts of the net closed even to her with the VR device she had been using more and more frequently now."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (part 11): "Tom was siting around the house feeling useless. He'd been doing his best to try and keep her spirits up but the looming threat of Dean Julian's release and possible custody suite was crushing her spirit."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (parts 13 - 15): "'Jane? Can you tell me how to do this?' 'Gee, Brittany, I'd love to, but I have to finish this and show that smug Morgendorffer what I think of him!'" (Part 14) (Part 15)
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "The last member of the household, fourteen-year old Jane, was battling a series of anxiety induced nightmares. Today marked the start of her high school career and she was less than enthusiastic."
- The Ted Zon (The Ted Zone), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Brittany tilted her head and peered more closely at Ted's face. 'You do look kinda familiar,' she said slowly. 'Um...it started with a "T," I think...Terry, right?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Serrallonga (COMPLETE!): "Daria stopped herself half a second at the middle of the Lawndale High School main hallway, smelling the trap."
- Ways that Stacy Makes Money (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Stacy Rowe sighed as she flipped through her copy of Runway, there were so many beautiful, fashionable clothes out there, and with the economy in the crapper she couldn't afford to buy things like this."