Channel your inner Vogon today because it's Bad Poetry Day! Andrea challenges everyone to beat her "rotting bag of flesh" masterpiece, but I don't think she should get too confident. I see Quinn gearing up for a dramatic reading of "The Greasy Fry."
Speaking of things that make (some) people groan, it was 15 years ago today that we all got to meet Tom Sloane in his debut on the episode "Jane's Addition." Daria was less than pleased, and a lot of fans weren't too happy about it, either. And that was before The Kiss even happened!
- Share what you think were Robin Williams's best roles.
- How do you get your Daria fix? Vote in the poll and talk about it in the thread.
- Join in the new discussion about the movie Batman v Superman.
- Ask Kristen Bealer your questions in the new Ask The Author thread.
- Two Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: cfardell_Brenorenz29's Lawndale as a Character and LSauchelli's The 20/20 Daria.
- Give your opinion of Daniel Suni's fanfics in the Golden Oldies forum.