Happy Golfer's Day! Jake will probably celebrate with enthusiasm at Windsor Hills, taking on that legendary thirteenth hole. Jodie will celebrate with much less enthusiasm, thanks to her parent-mandated golf lessons.
Hey, I wonder what would happen if Jake and Jodie were to meet while playing golf. Would Jake's love for the game rub off on Jodie? Would Jodie give Jake tips to turn his consulting business around? Would they bond over their frustration with their respective parents? There's actually a lot of potential there.
You all can mull that over while I post the latest fandom news:
- Outpost Daria has been updated! Woo hoo!
- Glenn Eichler was featured on the "Colbert Report." Check the thread for the link.
- Charles RB started a thread about Russian cosmonauts for those who are interested.
- What would Daria be like if it took place anywhere except the U.S.?
- Lord Yellowtail has two questions about Mystik Spiral and Angela Li.
- A bunch of new Iron Chefs in the Creative Writing forum: Wassersauefer's Fashion Club?, DIsaac's Murphy's Law, Charles RB's Womanly Talks, Vukodlak's Tom Morgendorffer, and malakite's Rejected from Raft.