Anyone up for a June 2010 Dariacon in England? If so, click here!
Don't have much else to add right now. Stay tuned.
- Tales of the Ringbearers: With New Responsibility, by Richard Lobinske (Part 8): Archangel and Richard had scouted the abandoned restaurant before taking up observation positions around the portal and waited. While scanning, his ring detected something. Archangel said, "Someone's coming." "Apocalypse?" "No. Zero reanimates or metahumans within five klicks. We have humans approaching."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria Is Raven's Apprentice), by Project Pegasus (continued): "I tell you the truth, using those gleefully obtuse Latinate phrases is better than sex."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: TGIF), by Angelboy (COMPLETE!): Daria looked at the opossum sitting on the floor next to her. "I told you, Opie, I'm not going to kiss her..."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: TGIF), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): The shuttle began its slow approach to the landing beacon. Commander Jek played a popular warrior's chant over the shuttle intercom. "This relocation is not necessitated by a loss of honor," he said. "And therefore, there is no shame in the relocation. You will understand that, Dakra." "I was paying no attention," snarled Dakra. "I see no changes."
- Vigilante, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Parts 1 and 2): “Now, that’s not something you see every day,” said the slim detective. He threw his cigarette straight to the floor at the sight of the corpse in front of him. [Part 2: “Got the vic’s name,” said a bored detective Guttenberg. He had been expecting a challenge in the Dragon Serial Killer, as the media was calling the maniac who had murdered the girl. It didn’t matter to the media that one victim hardly meant "serial," but it bothered him to no end their meddling.]