If Daria was remade today, what would it be like? Go here and express yourself.
Pinhead has created Tiffany art.
OverlordMikey needs assistance with a fanfic idea.
A new Iron Chef: Legionnaires on the Air! Brother Grimace seems to have struck gold with this one.
Some excellent fanfic here. Dive in!
- Daria: The Untold Story, by Ajar (preview): Why terrorism prevented the release of Daria on DVD: The launch of the DVD of a show as popular as Daria would lead to an event with so much publicity and so many people would be just too tempting of a target. Besides, a teenage girl who questions everything isn't exactly the united front we want to show to our enemies. Remember, a sassy mouth means the terrorists win.
- Finn Morgendorffer 17: Through Your Eyes, by HolyGrail2007 (COMPLETE!): At school, Finn’s suspicions were quickly confirmed by catching a glimpse of Daria walking to her second period without her glasses. Jane was serving as a guide, but he thought he caught Jane say something about Daria simply being blurry. Jane thinks she still has the contacts in, Finn concluded. That could be the only reasonable conclusion to draw.
- John Lane 44: Fizzy Logic, by Richard Lobinske (Part 2): "You're planning to make soda companies bid against each other for the right to market their products in Lawndale High?" "That's right. All you kids have to do is what you'd do anyway: drink soda." "Does that mean that everywhere I turn I'll run into a vending machine?"
- Reaped Out 2: Sickle Sad World, by Pinkminx (Part 12): Daria watched as Rube handed out the Post-Its containing the days reaps. She counted them silently as he stacked hers in front of her. "One… two… three, looks like a busy day," She mused to herself and let out a tired sigh.
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Legionnaires on the Air!), by Night Goblyn (COMPLETE!): “Alright, and welcome back.” Jon Stewart smiled at the camera as the show came back from the commercial break. “So, we've got a real treat lined up for tonight, like I was saying earlier, so let's have a legion of applause for Miss Daria Morgendorffer!”
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Legionnaires on the Air!), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "And now... the guest host of Saturday Night Live... Charles Ruttheimer the Third!"