- Chipping in for a New Friend, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "Hey, are those cookies?" "Cookie!" "Wanna split them?" "COOKIE!"
- Daria vs. Her Big Stupid Pride, by Ticknart (Part 1): Looking at herself, she realized that most of the changes she'd made in her appearance had been to make dodging super-hero antics easier. She didn't want to be caught in a skirt when scooped up by some flying moron. That was not a show she wanted to put on, thank you very much. The sneakers were better for dodging debris. Hair pulled back didn't get in her eyes while trying to take notes for a story as some idiot speedster raced around to create mini tornadoes or to put out a fire or to dissipate a freeze beam. As much as people in The City didn't like to admit it, things could get pretty dangerous.
- Finn Morgendorffer 18: Dance Fever, by HolyGrail2007 (Parts 1 and 2): “You want me to fix you up?” Finn asked. Robert nodded. This happened rather frequently ever since Stacy had become popular. Knowing about Finn and Stacy’s close relationship, a guy would ask Finn, or a girl would ask Stacy, to arrange a date.
- Reaped Out 2: Sickle Sad World, by Pinkminx (Parts 13 and 14): “My name is Artie Glick, and I want to thank each and every one of you for coming today to witness my, and hopefully your, ultimate encounter.” The crowd cheered and spurred Artie on. “As you by now all know, I have had many encounters with visitors from other worlds, but I now have proof. I have seen them, the purple creatures.”
- Tom Sloane Hosts Saturday Night Live, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "This... is... The City. The Big Apple, my favorite city in the entire world! I’m Tom Sloane, and I can’t tell you how much it absolutely, positively ROCKS to host Saturday Night Live! Of course, it would have been nice if I’d been asked to do the show before you asked my brother Legionnaire, Charles Ruttheimer."
- Wings, by MidnightStorm (Part 1): The forest went on forever as she ran to escape the Hunters. The trees seemed to grow taller with thicker leaves. One of the Hunters, the Alpha, ripped off her boots while attacking her. Bite marks were all around her ankles. She was lucky another one of her kind distracted them. She had once known all of them, before they became the wolflike creatures they were now.