Old Lady Quinn is on her way to the Better Days Retirement Home cafeteria for some applesauce and pudding in celebration of the International Day of Older Persons. Looks like her hair is as bouncy as ever in spite of her years. Too bad she has no idea where her teeth are.
Speaking of getting older, today is also Sarah Drew's birthday. The actress who voiced Stacy Rowe turns 33 today. Happy birthday, Sarah!
(Unusually Small) Fanfic Update!
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (parts 47 and 48): "Swallowing nervously, Michelle racked her brains for another song the ASPS had practiced. Think think think………..bingo! She smiled. 'Okay, I think this one's much more up your alley.'" (Part 48)
- Daria as the Doctor, by ashk09 (parts 1 and 2): "Something hideous and leathery writhed in the tank, gurgling a hideous laugh. 'Excellent. Our ruse with the distress call was successful. Allow her to enter the base unharmed. I have ... plans for the good Doctor.'" (Part 2)
- Darius Taylor, by Shiva (part 16): "The next morning after taking ill, Ashley-Amber found herself waking up feeling unusually perky, considering that she had thrown up the night before without much reason why. She thought about it for a few minutes while in the shower and concluded that it might have just been a fluke, but decided to take something just in case."
- The Misery Dork (New Shared AU: Invertedverse), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "My god, there was this total loser leaning on Daria's locker - he had a sweater vest and everything, he looked like the 1950s."
- A run, run run run a (The All New All-Purpose Creative Writing Thread), by peetz5050 (parts 1 and 2): "'Okay Harry, where is she?' 'Right over there.' 'Where?' 'There, by the water cooler.' 'What? Are you kiddin? That ain't her.' 'Of course it is, we checked it out, her social security number matches the record, that's Dolly Temple.'" (Part 2)
- Victor Morgendorffer, by Shiva (part 22): "It wasn't until Monday that Victor managed to reconnect with the Deviants, but when he did the stories were worth listening too."