Artie is serving up a delicious pie in observance of National Sausage Pizza Day, so grab a slice and dig in. But whatever you do, don't mention aliens. You'll be there all night listening to outer space conspiracy theories if you do.
And speaking of outer space, today is also the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 7 launch. It was the first in the program to launch humans into space, but I can't find any mention of whether or not they brought pizza with them. Perhaps that mission is yet to be planned.
- The @PaperpusherMB Twitter Account recently had some spammer-related issues, but should now be resolved.
- SacredDust discusses his experiences in Deep Thoughts: A lifetime of escape.
- What do you think of the actor Marc Alaimo as DeMartino? Join in the discussion with your own opinion.
- Kara Wild shares a recent blog post: Did the Writers Send the Wrong Message? Give your thoughts in the thread!
- What do you want for Christmas? Share your Christmas wish list in a new thread.
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: LSauchelli's My Dad, the director 2 and Charles RB's Epic Rap Battles Of Lawndale.