Oh, boy! It's Helen's favorite holiday, Mother-In-Law Day! While Ruth has a few words with her about Helen's decorating choices and cooking skills, I'd like to take a moment to give a shout-out to the mother-in-law we never actually got to see in the show, Mrs. Barksdale. I don't know why she never appeared onscreen, but fanfic has certainly had a lot of fun with the character in the meantime.
Now please excuse me. I think Helen is about to bludgeon Ruth to death with a piece of fish.
- Do you want mobile access to the PPMB? Vote in the poll and talk about it in the thread.
- Teeki would like some help with her research paper.
- Reese Kaine shares a few haikus he's written.
- Watch the trailer and talk about the upcoming movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- What are your guilty pleasures when it comes to music?
- What are the five films that you'd recommend people see? List them in the thread!