Jake had better put on some steel-toed shoes, because it was on this day in 1967 that demonstrators attempted to levitate the Pentagon, an incident that would eventually be referenced in the episode "That Was Then, This is Dumb."
Oddly, it seems that Jake's positive energy was somehow insufficient and the building never left the ground.
- Babysitting with Stacy and Dani (Rude Awakening Quickies), by DIsaac (part 1): "SANDI: Stacy, Dani, I need your help. Is it possible that you two could babysit Ronnie Saturday? STACY: One question? SANDI: Sure? STACY: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND! We DON'T do kids."
- The Difference a Year Makes (IC: Early Meeting), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Even though Jane knew that Brittany's party was bound to get busted by the cops, she and Tom found themselves at an utter lack of anything else better to do."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 31): "'Did you write an essay for school called "Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Video Games"?' 'Yeah', Dylan said, 'for Ms FitzPatrick.' 'Well, your teacher submitted it for consideration by the publishers who are looking for writers for a new magazine called Bro.'"
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (part 23): "Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the unwelcome sight of a familiar red headed girl approaching her table. Elsie closed her notebook and put it away as the redhead sat down opposite her."
- In Our House and New Perspectives (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread: Sugar Rush), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "'Honey, I'm home.' Of all the greetings in all the world this was the only one that seemed to alert Trent to the fact he has returned."
- Loss of Heart, by RLobinske (part 3): "Jane said, 'Hey, Daria,' as her friend opened the front door. 'More fun and exciting homework for you and Quinn.'"
- Misconception, by ashk09 (part 1): "With the expert motions of someone who habitually awoke before the others in the family, Daria gathered up her clothes and made her way to the bathroom; the contented snores from her parents' and sister's rooms amused her, and secretly, she felt a pang of jealousy that she couldn't stay in bed for longer herself."
- My Legendary Girlfriend and Goodbye Lawndale (LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread: Sugar Rush), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "He never actually imagined that she would agree to leave with him, the nicest thing she'd ever said to him before was 'get away from me, you howdy doody looking freak.'"
- A New Direction, by peetz5050 (part 15): "'Dad!' 'Hi Kiddo, good to see you.' Daria ran forward and grabbed her father into a hug. Jake caught her and held her tight and kissed the crown of her head."
- Night Witches, by Panzerfaust 150 (part 5): "1st Lieutenant, Jane Lane, USAF, was not having a good sleep, she'd woken up at least three times that night, of course, sleeping in their flight gear on a cot in a damp, concrete aircraft shelter, one room away from their aircraft didn't help matters."
- Northbank Diaries #1: A Tale Of Three Suburbs, by ognawk (part 2): "It was a relatively cool day in Highland, and Daria Morgendorffer had decided to take advantage of it to go for a long walk, mainly to get out of the house while her mother was glued to the phone on a work related call, as per usual."
- Silent Partnership (IC: Disabled Daria), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "Daria walked into the self esteem class and sighed. She took a desk at the front of the class, pulled some materials and waited for the torture to begin."
- We Are One, by PrecambrianStudios (part 19): "'Wait, I think I got something!' she whispered her idea into Daria's ear. Daria looked her sister, actually impressed. 'Well,' she said. 'Eureka.'"