O'Neill is doing a double act in honor of the musical Cats, which debuted on Broadway on this day in 1982. Given O'Neill's apparent love of dressing up like various felines, I have to wonder if the guy is secretly a furry. Just putting that out there.
- ognawk invites you to share your confessions in a new thread.
- Reese Kaine has a comic-related rant. Give your opinion of DC Comics, too!
- Discuss pre-code cinema, or movies made before the restrictions of the 1930s.
- What are your favorite music albums? Tell everyone about them in the thread.
- SacredDust counts down the worst WWE storylines of all time.
- Three Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: LSauchelli's Daria finds out the FC is an escort service, Hyrin's Daria converts and others revolt, and DIsaac's Jane Lane, College Professor.
- Robyn has a request for mix and match artwork.
- Talk about the art of Katie Cook in the Golden Oldies forum.