Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moar Gud Gnuz!

Kara Wild continues to update the DVDaria situation for this lucky fandom, and it looks like we are about to receive an extraordinary treat next year. Now we've really got something to smile about! (More updates here.)

Good thing, too, because I was running out of acorns to sacrifice to the Great Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed One.

The quarter million fans at the Facebook site are talking. Reactions are coming in from the Television Without Pity message board, too.

Think maybe we can drop some hints about repairing the broken links to flipbooks on the official MTV Daria website? We would dearly love to see them!

XTER GUD GNUZ

3 comments:

Wild Blogger said...

Btw., TAG, I hope people on Facebook know about The Daria Fandom Blog II. It's a treasure. :)

The Angst Guy said...

I'm reluctant to publicize it too much. I got a lot of nasty notes from a could of message boards for posting anything about it. I didn't read the rules first, my fault. Word of mouth (or word of keyboard) by others will have to do.

The Wizard's Eye said...

I can't be doing with Farcebook, but I'll order my DVDs as soon as humanly possible. Great news!