Richard Lobinske has once again updated the most excellent 2009 Daria Visual Fanworks Listing. Thank you! And Pinhead once again freaks out the fan base with a mind-blasting "small joke." AND a series of Daria/Watchmen sketches have been posted by thatLONERchick.
- Sinspiration, by Vlora (Parts 25 and 26): "Can I ask you something?" Daria preemptively hummed under her breath, her eyes focused on the end of Trent’s bed. They had been sitting there for the better part of the day, staring idly at the television that Trent had received from Jesse a few days back. "No." He paused, sensing Daria had taken him seriously. "I was kidding, ask away," he laughed. The girl turned a bemused look toward him before he sighed out a small apology. "What’re we going to do when I head off to Raft?"
- Anti-Trope 2, by Pinkminx (Part 1): “You know, I hear that Quinn’s brother has been in a mental hospital, and he escaped,” Joey said. “Well, I heard he’s been locked up in the attic since he was born and the only reason he’s allowed out is because the neighbors saw him when they were moving in,” Jamie added. “You’re both wrong. I heard he was in a military academy, and he got expelled for starting a riot. They say five kids died that day,” Jeffy said in a grave tone.
- NEW! Daria: Hunter—Suited for Crime, by Jim North (COMPLETE!): Tom fidgeted with his rumpled collar. "You two haven't... talked to anybody about yesterday's events yet, have you?" Jane's frown matched Daria's. "Only the police," she said. "For six hours. What the hell is going on here, Tom?" Tom sighed and rubbed his face. "Okay," he said. "Okay. I don't know everything, but I've been able to figure out some of it. It seems that shortly after you guys left the station last night, DENA showed up." "DENA?" Jane asked in mild consternation. "The Department of Extra-Normal Affairs? Those nuts who try to protect us from little green men that don't exist?" (FF.net)
- Finn Morgendorffer 12: Carnivore (COMPLETE!): “We’re just looking at raw footage right now.” Daria informed. Jane had the remote, so she rewound it and played a little of it for Helen. In particular, the part where Stacy was crying at Mack’s party, and Finn’s subsequent freak out. “Oh my.” Helen seemed astounded by her son’s behavior, though Daria knew it wasn’t because of shock. She knew just how callous Finn could be.
- NEW! Finn Morgendorffer 13: Desperate Teenage Boys, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 1): “What about Grove Hills?” Finn asked as he took his seat at the table. Finn knew the name of the school: It was some prep school where they sent a bunch of geeks to be caged like the beasts they were. “Daria’s been invited to tour the campus,” his mother explained. “Oh.” Finn played it cool. If Daria went to school there, she’d be living in the dorms there. She’d no longer be at Lawndale High, or in the house. He’d be free of her influence once and for all—but he couldn’t say that out loud. Helen would just yell at him, and Daria would refuse to go, simply to torture Finn.
- NEW! In Silence Sarcastic, by Trscroggs (continued): Standing out by herself in the back yard was Daria Morgendorffer, but not the one Jodie had grown used to seeing in class the last few days. This Daria was not wearing the bulky jacket and green skirt that marked the mute girl at school. Instead this Daria was wearing a snug t-shirt and shorts that Jodie knew would get even a cheerleader sent to the office to change. This Daria’s shirt was soaked through with sweat. She spun a wooden stick through complicated patterns occasionally interrupted by a vicious elbowing or kick.
- Othello, by Dennis (COMPLETE!): Stacy Rowe was finally happy. It was the first week of her junior year, and she was finally blossoming. One of the hottest guys in the school was interested in her. And not as a consolation date after going out with Quinn or Sandi. Her reflection smiled back at her in her bedroom mirror. No, Mack Mackenzie had finally broken up with Jodie and asked her, Stacy Rowe, on a date.
- Rainbow Disconnection, by Disco316 (Part 6): “Would you be dears and bring my books to Ms. Barch’s classroom?” asked Quinn. “There’s a book for each of you.” The three boys thanked Quinn and started to fight over who would end up with Quinn’s binder over her two textbooks. Quinn knew that they wouldn’t think twice about it, since Ms. Barch had said that having the three of them subservient to a woman was sufficient enough reason to cut them some slack… for now.
- Scarlett the Fairy and the Halloween Party, by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): Yes, it was that time of year when children and adults alike celebrate by putting on costumes more outlandish than anything a cosplayer could even think of. Or would want to. No, it wasn’t Let’s Make a Deal. It was Halloween, and in Lawndale, everyone was in the spirit.
- NEW! Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Innocent Bystanders Screw It Up Again!), by Project Pegasus (COMPLETE!): "Ummm . . . Did Ms. Li finally decide to burn the school down for the insurance money?"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Tooth and Nail), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): As Sandi tackled Quinn, knocking them both into the Brittany-Andrea catfight nearby, Mack finally had enough. Stepping on top of a table, he held his hands up and shouted, "Excuse me!"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Tooth and Nail), by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): "You snooze, you lose."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Tooth and Nail), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Ye-e-e-sss? How can I help you, young man?" Helen asked. "Mrs. Morgendorffer, I'm Mack Mackenzie. I'm here to see your daughter."