Thanksgiving might be a stressed-out teen with family issues on Holiday Island, but here in the USA it is a time for being with your family even when they drive you totally insane. A lot of Daria fanfic has been written with a Thanksgiving theme, and here it is. Enjoy your drumstick!
- "Home for Thanksgiving"
- "Over the River and Through the Mood Swings"
- "Meanwhile, In..." (a story inspired by a passing comment by Jane Lane, about which Jane Lane later expressed satisfaction)
- "Pause in the Air"
- "Thanks Giving"
- "Turkey Days"
- "Thanks, But No Thanksgiving"
- "Bitter Harvest"
- "Be Careful What You Wish For (Part 2: Jane)" (a bit of horror for the holiday)
- "For This, We're Thankful"
- "Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!"
- "Daria Went Down to Georgia"
- "There Beneath the Blue Suburban Skies"
- "Southern Thanksgiving"
- "Thanksgiving Lesson"
- "Death from Above"
- "A New Set of Rules"
And a visual bonus: the Daria cast at the original Thanksgiving party, by Robin Sena.
If you insist on a fashionable turkey for your dinner, the one at right should be perfect.
We give Daria the last word.