What famous things happened in history. . . . Voyager 2 went past Neptune today, 19 years ago. I actually celebrated that at a SF writer's home in the Chicago area. Got the NASA booklet and everything. Cool. Nothing Daria related. Dang.
Legendeld has a new Daria-related post on his blog. Go thou, read and respond to it!
- Mart of the Dead, by Smileyfax (COMPLETE!): All in all, 10-15 million zombies stood between them and Daria and Jane, if the two girls were actually still alive, which they probably weren't.
- John Lane 36: Promises, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): OUCH!!! Brittany's doing the smackdown on everyone these days! OUCH!!!
- Jörmungandr, by TAG (Part 2): The truth is out there. Way, way out there. (SFMB)
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Oh, that's gotta hurt. (I hope.)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Sic transit gloria mundi), by Angelinhel (COMPLETE!): I won't spoil it. Prime-time Angelinhel, with sharp pointy teeth.
- Yordundal, by Gum Wars (COMPLETE!): The description says, "DARIA and jane are chatting online in a room called 'lawndale 1'. Jane is going by the name 'rdpaint' and DARIA is using 'glses'....but who is......"