- "He had several bionic limbs installed . . . but now he uses all of them to cheat on his girlfriend! The busy body, now on Sick, Sad World." (1)
- "This bird could be the answer to the nationwide shortage of hot wings . . . if anybody can catch it! Supersonic chickens, when Sick, Sad World returns." (2)
- "Subliminal mind control! The Taco Bell Dog: just a cute Chihuahua or one sick puppy? Next on Sick, Sad World!" (3)
- "Squirrels that can skeletonize a buffalo in thirty seconds? The piranhas of the prairies, next, on Sick, Sad World!" (4)
- "Now, that's one praying mantis! Bugs for Jesus, next on Sick, Sad World!" (5)
- "Urine in canned processed cheese? Find out why it's call Cheese 'Whiz,' on the next Sick, Sad World!" (6)
- "Is there anything spooky about the frequency of new releases by dead artists? Decomposing, next on Sick, Sad World." (7)
- "Small-town police bust a ring of elderly gigolos. Gropin' grandpas, next on Sick, Sad World!" (8)
- "She took his heart . . . and burned it! Kali cults in America! Tonight on Sick, Sad World." (9)
- "Good thing the show wasn't The Nutcracker! The lesson of low-bid leotards! Next, on Sick, Sad World." (10)
- The Brotherhood of the Traveling Pants, by medea42 (COMPLETE!): “Quinn, it’s not what it looks like–we were just–” (PPMB) [NOTE: This story makes perfect sense to me.]
- Is It Graduation Yet?, by MandeeMistress (Parts 2 and 3): More Daria/Trent shipperiness for all who love it!
- Summer Moves, by MandeeMistress (Part 1): The first summer home from Raft, Daria decides to bring her roommate Harper back to Lawndale to meet a couple of her old friends, leaving out one minor fact about Harper. [NOTE: Story has since been removed from FF.net.]
- The Cynic and the Defender, by Doggieboy (Part 8): Robert looked down and saw that he was on fire as well–
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (Part 2): “What’s the emergency?" “Trent been arrested for playing bad music.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Ouch. Mega-ouch. Mega-to-the-zillionth-power ouch. More, please.