The MTV alter ego at right: does anyone know what it was based on? Is Sandi supposed to be a famous icon, or is this a totally random thinger? Inquiring minds want to know.
Why did Tom break up with Jane? See "Facial Fixation" for the answer! Thanks, breitasparrow! (Eww!)
Some great threads are playing on the PPMB big screen:
- Things Students Still Are Not Allowed To Do At Lawndale High: Lots of fun one-liners here.
- Scenes that Should Be: Brains for Rent: See the addition by Greystar. Nice.
- Iron Chef: My Secret Musical Talent: A good challenge from WacoKid.
- Who's up for a Dariacon in Maryland? DJPotatoe the artist is looking for visitors. All details to be worked out.
- Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Dawn of a New Nightmare: See the recent posts by WacoKid!
- Schismatic, by Smileyfax (Part 1): "How are you feeling, Daria?" No reply.
- Avenging, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 19): She slashed with the other sword, expecting it to be blocked and then, with her fist, she punched the other Daria in the face.
- Sometimes It Rains, by legendeld (Part 3): "Does Dad have a bad habit of going around the country knocking up sixteen-year-olds?” “Beats me.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser: That was certainly the most unusual way to die I've ever heard of. I'm still afraid Kevin will come back as a zombie, though. *
- Dinner Is Absurd, by Gum Wars (COMPLETE!): "Dinner is served!" jake said proudly as he layed down a 4 course meal in front of his family. "Pasta ala rogue! It means the spagetti of the black and yellow thief! I got the recipe on google!" [sic]
- Yordundal II, by Gum Wars (COMPLETE!): "Hello blane i'm calling about my weird sister...er cousin. She is soooo wierd. she reads books and stuff!" [sic]