Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And the winners are....

Remember to vote for your favorite visual and written fanworks! The 2008 Booties are yet to be awarded, but we need something to vote on first!

Make out your list of your favorite fanworks according to these instructions, and do it now! Or soon! Very soon. Or else I win everything by default. You don't want that.

Once again, vote for the 2008 Daria Fanworks Awards, for Written and Visual Works. The rules are here. They are very simple. Even you could do it. You! Srsly!

VOTE, DAMMIT!

Here am the Art thingers, and here am the Word thingers. Thank you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm, you have my fic A Little Problem listed as unfinished, when I finished it some weeks ago.

The Angst Guy said...

Sorry. I will fix that in my next (and final) update.