Saturday, December 13, 2008

X talks about National Cocoa Day

"You're out of hot chocolate? You're out of freakin' hot chocolate? No way, dude! I don't want a pumpkin shake like 'Ween! I gotta have cocoa, right now, all right, or I'll freak!"

Sadly, not everyone has hot cocoa in their house today. Share the marshmallow topping with those less fortunate. Be excellent to each other on National Cocoa Day.

Great fan art of the day: LSauchelli's "Daria as Saturn Girl."

Moar 2 come, including a special announcement for amateur cartoonists and GIF animators. (HINT: It's party time.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I had cocoa last night, but I suppose I could have more today. I mean, if I absolutely have to.

;)

Anonymous said...

That must be the reason I bought the monster Costco sized cannister of cocoa today! That and the snow forecast.

The Angst Guy said...

This is why people trust the Daria Fandom Blog II for the news. We give it to you straight, pulling no punches, telling it like it is, putting it right on the table, letting you know where we stand on the issues.

Remember to check back with us when we scientifically examine Helen Morgendorffer's boobs in January. Peace out.