Sunday, December 21, 2008

Celebrate! Yule Be Glad You Did!

Still time for Northern Hemisphere Wiccan types to party it up for the winter solstice today. As long as there's no fruitcake involved, do it to it.

Kinda wondering where the idea for this alter ego came from. The text with the MTV flipbook (still up, but I would guess not for long) says merely, "Feathers, leather and braids." Anyone have any thoughts about this? I thought Quinn was a shaman or priestess here.

Not getting very much done myself, unfortunately. Antibiotic side effects are making me ridiculously sleepy. Still hoping to get fanfic list for 2008 updated soon today.

More read-worthy comments added to the PPMB thread on Jake as a good/bad father.


FF.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you. I'm Wiccan, not New Age, but I appreciate the well-wish for my holiday in any case, as do the other spookies out in fandom.

The Angst Guy said...

Dang! I never know the right words! Well, Blessed Be!

Maybe I can find Quinn's outfit on Google somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Quinn looks very (stereotypically) Native American in that picture. However, the staff she's holding makes no sense to me.

The Angst Guy said...

Medea, I fixed it. :)