Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A day that will doubtless have its fans

Today is National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day, and I discovered that there is such a thing as Daria Chocolate bedding (at right). Why did they call it that? I don't know. Weird stuff pops out of Google when you're searching for a chocolate cake with Daria's picture on it, or whatever. For bedding it isn't bad, but it isn't really chocolate, and Daria isn't on it, so that sounds like false advertising to me.

My advice is, find something you like, put chocolate on it, and eat it. Totally appropriate for the season.

Daria Chocolate bedding. What's with that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the sort of thing Upchuck would come up with! :p

Anonymous said...

Or Mrs Johanssen. :)

Anonymous said...

I, um...

You know, this...

I'm sorry, I forgot what I was going to say.