Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slow Day

Not much going on here. Some new fanfiction has been posted, however. I'll add more as the day wears on.

Dark Kuno offers a graph to show where he is on his current fanfiction projects.

Latest addition to DariaWiki: Once Upon a Time in Lawndale, by Disco316.

Kara Wild has some interesting news about the polls for which TV shows should be brought to DVD. If you haven't voted, do so!


FF.net

PPMB
  • Complications, by Legendeld (Part 2): “Ok, but what about squishy?” Jane Lane said with a teasing tone. Daria groaned slightly before speaking quietly. “There was some squishiness.”
  • The Other Side, by Legendeld (Part 8): Jane watched Daria go over the printouts and blinking lights with no little amount of frustration. They had been here two weeks now, and Daria seemed to avoid getting pinned down on the topic of when they would be getting home with expert dodging skills.
  • Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "I'm sorry, Sandi, but I think it best you no longer represent me in scheduling my services. I have other priorities now. After I get back from the center of the galaxy, we'll talk, O.K.?"

1 comment:

E. A. Smith said...

I noticed you started up The Other again. I haven't read any Dariafic for a while, but that's one I was waiting for you to finish back when I did. When it's done, I might head over to PPMB and make a go at it.