Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where's Glenn?

While watching "A Tree Grows in Lawndale" a while ago, I caught a glimpse of a familiar figure in the background. I do believe that is Glenn Eichler standing between Helen and Jake. It resembles the B&W line image of him I've seen. First time I've ever spotted him. Anyone else recall seeing the GE Man around? Plus there's that old not-blind guy, too.

Twenty-seven years ago today, fanfic character Francis "Fran" Lawrence was born, who later became Quinn's friend in the Falling into College series by Richard Lobinske.

More later when I figure out what else to write.

LATER: Wait, I guess that isn't Mr. Eichler. GE doesn't wear glasses. Damn!

EVEN LATER: Kara Wild reports that someone from Shout Factory has expressed interest in Daria, but does not see it as likely to happen anytime soon. Let's keep hoping.

EVEN MORE LATER: This question was brought up as to what music would best be kept on a Daria DVD, per this list on DVDaria. Anyone have any musical favorites from the original series to add to this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that's also the manager at the Doo Dad Store in "Malled"

(or it may be too early in the morning and I need to finish my first pot of coffee)