I missed a news item from a week ago: Dariaverse.com has a marvelous webpage with almost all of the known Legion of Lawndale Heroes stories on it. You've got them all in one spot! Kudos to Lorenzo Sauchelli for the page!
Roentgen's brand-new addition to DariaWiki: the Junction Belt.
Roentgen also provides us with a Scene No Daria Fanfic Should Have, but it's a story that definitely should be!
Someone has added a "Daria Tribute" video to the Daria Fan Club.
On FF.net, Farren O'Blivion is asking once more for feedback on her revised story, "Daria: The College Years." Chapter 11 coming soon.
Looking for a new Iron Chef on which to test your creative talents? Try this one.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes 13.4: For Those About To Rock, We Salute You, by Roentgen and Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Andrea hopped on her big BMW touring motorcycle—which would have shocked her fellow students if they knew she had it, or how it came into her possession—and roared out of Lawndale. Well, I’m out of here. I don’t need this place anymore.
- Long Trek Home, by Ranger Thorne (continued): “Just try to only use your powers in the cause of good,” said Mack. “I refuse to make any promises I can’t keep,” Daria told him. ALSO, in the latest section, great "in" references to several other fanfics. See if you can catch them.
- Size Does Matter, by BlackHole (Part 36): Daria was busy in the kitchen, preparing a sandwich for dinner when the doorbell rang. Knowing that everyone else was further away from the front door, she went to open up. On the way she used the dish towel hanging over her shoulder to dry her hands and the knife she was still holding. (SFMB)
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): How the hell did I get myself into this? Jane mentally berated herself. She turned to see Skylar's handsome face in profile as he drove. Oh yeah. It's to make this oily sonofabitch crawl.
- Upholder of the Good, by SoCalledGoodeGuy (Part 3): “Welcome to the Take Back the Night self-defense seminar, ladies!” Mrs. Barch seemed to strut back and forth in front of a small crowd of girls. “Tonight you’re going to learn how to defend yourself from any sleezeball man who might think that he could take advantage of you! Or how to beat the crap out of a cheating husband.”