Saturday, December 29, 2007

Now, there's something you don't see every day. . . .

An eye-scalding dream image from Beavis and Butt-head: Reading Sucks leads us into a selection of odd, vaguely Daria-related links on the Internet, things I discovered while surfing for more Daria websites for the big Directory. Here we go:

Saint Daria. If you're Catholic or Orthodox, you've probably heard of her. Guess October 25th is our special day.

The Church of Daria. This is apparently for a D&D campaign of some kind. Hmmm. Sure, whatever.

How the name "Daria" looks in Japanese calligraphy.

Nerd Girl Buttons: a commercial website making use of a very familiar group of faces. I can't tell if the business is still active. Very . . . interesting, though there might be a little bitty fair-use problem.

Speaking of the Directory, I added about a dozen new links, including some extinct French sites and a few interesting "live" ones. Enjoy, and let me know if any links stop working. I want to keep this up to date!

3 comments:

James said...

Looks like the questions about Daria's bustiness have now been answered.

The Angst Guy said...

We all need a hobby.

E. A. Smith said...

My eyes! My eyes!