Sunday, December 9, 2007

Overwhelmed

I've gotta be frank: there are so many good stories and threads on PPMB's Creative Writing forum that I have temporarily given up on trying to list them all here. It would drive me nuts making all the links. I will note that legendeld has finished "Alone" and begun yet another story, "Who Are You?", and many of the other long-term serials have had super-good chapters added to them. It took me over an hour to get through everything.

So much nutty goodness . . . yum. Go to Creative Writing and check it out.

Oh, and see "Another Daria and Jane cameo," too. Much fun.

Also, I want to put in a plea to those activist readers who would like to take over a slice of the Internet Daria pie. A number of places listed in the left column are in need of directory editors or webring managers, or even someone to log in and post correct information on Daria in the appropriate places. We as a community can improve the information available to others and bring more people into our network, AND SOON THE WORLD WILL BE OURS, AH HA HA HA HA HA [cough cough cough] man, I hate this head cold. Go forth and look at the Google and Yahoo and other directories, see if you can take one of them over to add fresh links and new information, and let's do it to it!

No comments: