Friday, December 14, 2007

Splendora's only album, beloved of Daria fen

Until a few minutes ago, I was unaware that the all-girl rock group that did the theme music for the Daria show and both movies also released a CD in 1995: In the Grass. Judging from comments left on CDNow.com, that album is very popular with Daria fans who like the catchy music and lyrics.

You learn something new every day. I think I will get a copy of it.

Note: See also their site on Last.fm. I think they took their album's name from the 1961 movie, Splendor in the Grass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only Daria fan (indeed, the only person) I know who owns it is Kaimaylar Feylove, and she told me it was worth having.

Haven't seen her around lately (well, not for a while before I left the board -- she might be back now). I wonder how she's doing?