Thursday, December 13, 2007

So, is this a good idea?

See the "Recommended links" category at left, starting off the links column. Feedback is urgently needed: good, bad, whatever, just say what you think. The category is meant to display websites that would be most helpful to newcomers/nufen, plus sites that have great variety of content and are well designed (and current). Does this work for you? Do you have any suggestions for other sites to add?

Thanks for your input. It really does help.

LATE NOTE: I don't mean to drive everyone crazy with my fiddling with the look of the blog, but it is rather fun trying new things out. Yahoo!

MUCH LATER NOTE: Okay, time to stop before I drive myself crazy. Peace out.

MUCH MUCH LATER NOTE: Go to this link and vote on Jane's smile! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the recommended links, but I'm not sure about the color scheme.

The Angst Guy said...

I got tired of the orange thing, and the little bobbing-head Daria logo was difficult to use without changing the color scheme completely. Not to worry, one of these days I'll just change the whole color scheme again and cause people to shriek and cover their eyes.

Greybird said...

I like the color scheme, and it's better to put some kind of "Daria" logo in the header.

As for the list, it's sorely needed. I can't think of anything else off of it that calls for inclusion (nor anything on the list that shouldn't be included).

Still hope you can do more break-outs into categories from the longer English-site list, when you have time.

Anonymous said...

I like the colour scheme... and I like the present mascot--Daria in white--even more. Also, I believe that your list of recommended webites is pretty comprehensive.